Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ghosty Pine

This was taken off the Sanibel Causeway.  Many of the shorelines that have trees here in South East and South West Florida have pines...and I love how delicate the needles look so I'm prone to try to incorporate them into my photos.  This night...the air conditioning in the car was clearly a lot colder than the ambient air...so I didn't notice that the lens was fogged up until I got home and looked at the photos.  It took me a while to figure out why the first few  looked like this.  Then as I looked at this one...I kind of liked the effect. Stuff happens...and sometimes it ends up better than you expect :o)

1 comment:

  1. Fog always helps to give something a very moody and haunted feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts...isn't it fun to share :o)